Re: [IFWP] More hypocrisy from ICANN - Mike Roberts Should resign or be removed

Tony and all,

  You really don't believe that Mike Roberts has actually recused
himself from involvement do you?  I don't.  In fact, it is my GUESS
that he floated the idea, although he may have done it indirectly...

  To me the article (See : http://chronicle.com/free/99/08/99081101t.htm
)
in question and his involvement with EDUCAUSE
is reason enough to ask for his immediate resignation from the
ICANN (Initial?) Interim Board.

  I hope that congress and in particular the Commerce Committee looks
into this in some detail...