Re: Newly Updated NCDNHC Membership List

Kent and all,

  Kent makes an excellent point here I must admit.  He did however
leave out that there are also many individuals that make false claims
regarding other organizations, due mainly to their differences in
their political agenda or positions.

  The idea of kents that any application for membership in a
constituency be predicated by their having to prove their existence
a full year in advance of acceptance to any Constituency is a bit
extreme in regards to time frame, but could be adapted or otherwise
modified on a shorter time existence requirement.  None the less,
currently no such provision in the ICANN or the DNSO bylaws
exists currently...

  Therefore I would suggest that the legitimacy of any applicant for
recognition or acceptance as a Constituency member resides with
the constituency first, than the DNSO and finally the ICANN itself...