[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Newly Updated NCDNHC Membership List
- To: Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency Discussion List <email@example.com>, ICANN Comments <Comments@icann.org>
- Subject: Re: Newly Updated NCDNHC Membership List
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:05:31 +0100
- CC: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Esther (The clueless) Dyson" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <LYR1799-5542-1999.08.17-08.03.35--Jwkckid1firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric and all,
Maybe you can tell us all under US law why you feel that being
incorporated is a "Good Test"? Seems to me that making such a
requirement is "Extralegal" as Dr. Froomkin pointed out very nicely
on an earlier post to this thread.. But than again, maybe it is just me...
Eric S Johnson wrote:
> > >please do something to convince us that this is a real organization.
> > Let's face it Randy. You just don't like me, and you've found a
> > convenient target for a witch-hunt. Please either point to one or
> i don't know either you or randy so i can't judge who likes whom.
> but i don't think witch-hunt accusations are fair. i agree with randy that
> we need some standard by which we define who is "in". being incorporated
> seems a legitimate test.
> best, eric
> You are currently subscribed to ncdnhc-discuss as: Jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-ncdnhc-discuss-1799I@lyris.isoc.org
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208