Re: Newly Updated NCDNHC Membership List

Eric and all,

  Maybe you can tell us all under US law why you feel that being
incorporated is a "Good Test"?  Seems to me that making such a
requirement is "Extralegal" as Dr. Froomkin pointed out very nicely
on an earlier post to this thread..   But than again, maybe it is just me...