Re: Newly Updated NCDNHC Membership List - POC/PAB/CORE participation?

Adam,

  Good points here Adam, and ones that I had not really considered
until I read your post here...  It does seem that we have some
questionable overlapping here that may be contrived with respect
to CORE and their multiple membership's (Voting?) in multiple
constituencies...  This should be avoided, lest those constituencies
and ICANN itself wishes to face some potential legal challenges
is is ill financially prepared to face at the moment...

  This is of course not to say that CORE "Entities" cannot be members of
more than one Constituency, but as VOTING members is appears allot
like "Stacking the deck".  Nepotisim anyone???