Re: COMMENT To ICANN: Membership Criteria for NCDNH Constituency

Bill and all,

  We [INEGroup] agree with Bills suggestion that participation in
another constituency should not necessarily be a limitation in
participation in another.  However we do believe that the ICANN
Bylaws should only modify that section of the bylaws that makes
for that limitation, rather than Drop it all together as Bill suggests.

The ICANN bylaws with respect to the resolutions taken in Berlin
regarding constituencies should be modified to allow for
organizations and other entities to participate in more than one
constituency, limiting them to voting privileges in only one
constituency but allowed membership in other constituencies
as NON-VOTING members.  In addition with respect to the NCDNHC,
only strictly NON-COMMERCIAL entities should be allowed as voting
members in the NCDNHC...