Complaints - Who is NSI responsible to?

I have been attempting to transfer a domain for some months now, and after sending two (count them, two) notarised documents to NSI it still doesn't happen, I just get the useless cryptic e-mail responses from them. I have even taken the time to fax their CEO to complain about their service, without so much the courtesy of a reply.

Just who is NSI responsible to, and who can you complain to to have somebody do something? It seems absurd to me that in the 'land of the free' that there seems to be no accountability for this organisation.

Anybody who has any suggestions as to what I can do, please e-mail me at dan@inx.com.au

Regards
Dan Waldron