RE: Business Week Breaks Silence on ICANN

At 01:13 PM 9/8/99 , Pete Farmer wrote:
>Those who would throw stones at ICANN would do well to consider that the
>alternatives might be far worse.  I'll take condescending technocrats over
>clueless bureaucrats any day of the week.  :-)

Technocrat, Bureaucrat, alley cat . . .

They would all be equally as bad if
they ignored their own rules, made
up new ones on the fly, and remained
unaccountable to the vast majority
of their subjects, like ICANN has!

Respectfully,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.    770-392-9480
What's your .per(sm)?   http://www.iperdome.com

"All truth passes through three stages.  First, it is
ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third,
it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)