Registration NIGHTMARES

While Infinite-Office agrees with the privatization of domain registration, the manner in which this has been implemented is atrocious.

For those of us that provide hosting and or web presence services, the new procedures are a NIGHTMARE.

Now when we need to modify a client's information, we have to GUESS through which service the domain was registered, and jump through hoops to find the appropriate information to make the modifications.

It is IMPERATIVE that there be a centralized WHOIS database.  Furthermore, good business practices would demand that the 'registrar service' be listed.

How about putting some THOUGHT into procedures and processes before opening up the next can of worms?

Get FREE Email Hoax Alerts by Email -
Courtesy of Infinite-Office
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/EmailHoax
subscribe via email: