we want to apply for to be the new ccTLD manager for Colombia

Hi,

We are one of the most important ISPs from Colombia, we register up to
100 local domain
names per month and we are not satisfied with the administration that
has been carrying out by The Andes University ( the current ccTLD
manager for the CO code -- whois co1-dom -- )

We have a huge technical infraestructure and qualified personal ready to
offer a excellent service,
therefore, we need to know what we have to do so that we can offer an
alternative to the .CO
users.

Thanks a lot.

--