Re: [names] New gTLDs

At 04:19 PM 9/23/99 , Mike Roberts wrote:
>Yes, it's true, the solution space for new gTLD's doesn't include
>any more grants of monopoly windfall profits.
>
>But that doesn't have anything to do with me or with ICANN.
>
>It's against the law.

Funny, that.

I wonder why Ira Magaziner, President Clinton's
technology czar, proposed a solution that was
"against the law" (aka The Green Paper)!

Let's face it Mike, no amount of "spin" will
change the facts -- you have a pre-ordained
agenda, you have no interest in living up to
the lofty goals of the White Paper, and your
organization is a sham.

Jay.