spamming

I'm trying to eradicate possible leads for my home email from spammers,
especially those with adult subjects in mind.  I have children in the house
and we all use the same email address.  Do you have any recommendations.  I
realize that there are three ways they get that address:  web site,
guessing, and the who's who of internic.  Is there any way you can protect
this email address on your side?  My ISP assures me that this information is
not available to the product from their end.