Re: [ga] We must move the DNSO server out of France.(was: Proof of Identification)

Roeland, Annie and all DNSO'ers,

  Annie has proven your and Jeff's point here I believe.  France's weak
Authentication and Encryption modification of policy is inadequate as
you. Roeland originally pointed out.

Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> [...]

Bob Davis...