Re: [ga] We must move the DNSO server out of France.(was: Proof of Identification)

Jeff and all DNSO'ers,

  I believe you and Roeland were and are quite correct in you original
analysis as well.  After checking with the San Institute, it seems that
they also support your and Roelands conclusions as well.

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Annie and all,
>
> Annie Renard wrote:
>
> >  In your previous mail you wrote: