Suggested areas of discussion:
· Identify the details needed for final implementation;
· Continue discussions about those implementation details, and
· Develop a methodology for community implementation discussions so that timelines can be met.
· Informational Paper for Clearinghouse Discussion in Singapore
· A team populated by gTLD registry operators suggested a straw-man implementation model. That model is posted at http://forum.icann.org/lists/6gtld-guide/msg00059.html and http://forum.icann.org/lists/6gtld-guide/pdfbXvyzKObGy.pdf.
· Recent paper on Trademark clearinghouse: http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/trademark-clearinghouse-clean-3...
Kristina Rosette, J. Scott Evans, Nick Wood, Mary W S Wong, Jeff Neuman, Joe Waldron, Jonathon Nevett, Matt Serlin, Jonathan Robinson, Bart Lieben, Russ Pang, Liz Williams, Russell Pangborn.
Margie Milam, Karen Lentz