ICANN 35 | 21-26 Jun 2009
ABOUT OUR SUPPORTING ORGANISERS
AusRegistry International is a wholly owned subsidiary of AusRegistry Pty Ltd, the current Registry Operator of the .au ccTLD, which commenced operations to leverage developed DNS expertise and infrastructure in order to provide TLD Registry Services to various organisations around the world.
AusRegistry International has offices located in Melbourne, Australia and was established in 2000.
Through dedicated attention to global trends and technologies, AusRegistry International utilise innovative techniques and processes to deliver reliable and proven Registry Systems that are at the forefront of the Domain Name industry. Current implementations of Internationalised Domain Names (IDNs) and Domain Name Security (DNSSEC) protocols highlight AusRegistry International’s deep understanding and involvement with ICANN policies and a dedication to providing ‘Best of Breed’ Domain Name Registry Systems.
AusRegistry International consistently deliver market-leading results and this experience and dedication to excellence is highlighted by work with Government, administrative bodies and leading international companies.
AusRegistry International has a proven and credible track record with a consistent strategic focus on developing long term relationships with TLD Operators, including Internationalised Domain Name (IDN) TLD Operators for:
- Country Code Top Level Domain Registries (ccTLD)
- Generic Top Level Domain Registries (gTLD)
- Geographic Top Level Domain Registries (geoTLD)
- Corporate Top Level Domain Registries (corporateTLD)
.au Domain Administration Ltd (auDA) is the policy authority and industry self-regulatory body for the .au domain space.
auDA performs the following functions:
- develop and implement domain name policy
- license 2LD registry operators
- accredit and license registrars
- implement consumer safeguards
- facilitate .au Dispute Resolution Policy
- represent .au at ICANN and other international fora.