What it is | The Security and Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC) actively works to facilitate the deployment of DNSSEC. This session is a public presentation from those actively engaged in the deployment of DNSSEC.
Why it's Important | Registries, registrars, and others who plan to deploy DNSSEC services will benefit from the presentation and discussion of the deployment experience.
Who should attend? | Anyone with an interest in the deployment of DNSSEC, especially registry and registrar representatives from technical, operational, and strategic planning roles.
- Welcome and Introductions
Steve Crocker, Russ Mundy, Co-Chairs DNSSEC Deployment Initiative
- Implementation of DNSSEC at the Root
Ashley Heineman, DNSSEC Program Manager, US National Telecommunications and Information Agency
Ken Silva, CTO, VeriSign, Inc
Joe Abley, Director, DNS Group, ICANN
- Deployment of the Signed Root
DNSSEC Industry Coalition
- DNSSEC In The Field
- DNSSEC in .au, Chris Wright, Chief Technology Officer, AusRegistry
- .ORG DNSSEC Update, Lance Wolak, Director, Marketing & Product Management, PIR
- BREAK: 1030-1100
- .my DNSSEC Closed Testbed, Lai Heng Choong, Head of Application, Database and Security – TNI, .my Domain Registry
- Policy implications of implementing DNSSEC in .nz, Jay Daly, Chief Executive, .nz Registry Services
- SGNIC's Preparation and Planning for the Implementation of DNSSEC, Lee Han Chuan, SGNIC Technical Manager
- .th DNSSEC Deployment, Mrs. Pensri Arunwatnamongkol, .th Technical Contact, THNIC Foundation
- DNSSEC at ICANN Update, Rick Lamb, DNSSEC Program Manager, ICANN
- Registration Transfer
Steve Crocker, Co-Chair DNSSEC Deployment Initiative
- DNSSEC Trust Anchor Repositories (TAR)
Russ Mundy, Co-Chair DNSSEC Deployment Initiative