Security and Stability Update
This is an open community session to present and discuss the latest developments regarding Security, Stability, and Resiliency in regards to new gTLDs. In the session we will have: an update from the Certifications Authorities and Browsers Forum organization, the plan to manage name collisions in new gTLDs, Name Collision Identification and Mitigation for IT Professionals, and the TLD security stability management risk and incident escalation process.
Current and prospective Registry Operators, security practitioners, community members
- CA/B Browser Forum update presentation
- The Plan to Manage Name Collision Occurrences
- Name Collision Occurrence Management Framework
- Guide for Name Collision Identification and Mitigation for IT Professionals
- TLD Security and Stability Management Risk and Incident Escalation Process