DNSSEC for Everybody: A Beginner's Guide
DNSSEC continues to be deployed around the world at an ever accelerating pace. From the Root, to both Generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs) and Country Code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs), the push is on to deploy DNSSEC to every corner of the internet. Businesses and ISPs are building their deployment plans too and interesting opportunities are opening up for all as the rollout continues.
Worried that you're getting left behind? Don't really understand DNSSEC? Then why not come along to the second 'DNSSEC for Beginners' session where we hope to demystify DNSSEC and show how you can easily and quickly deploy DNSSEC into your business. Come and find out how it all works, what tools you can use to help and meet the community that can help you plan and implement DNSSEC.
The session is aimed at everyone, so no technical knowledge is required. Come and find out what it's all about…!
- Welcome and Introduction
- Basic Concepts
- Caveman – DNSSEC 5000BC
- DNS Basics
- DNS Chain of Trust – Live
- Core Concepts
- DNSSEC – How it works
- DNSSEC – Chain of Trust Live
- Real World Examples
- A sample DNSSEC implementation (what it looks like, s/w etc). A simple guide to deployment.
- A guide to DNSSEC Deployment options: Technologies and vendors.
- Summary: Session Round up, hand out of materials, Thank you's