[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] Re: [dnso.discuss] Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines and NCDNHC definition
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Comment-Dnso] Re: [IFWP] Re: [dnso.discuss] Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines and NCDNHC definition
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 13:14:37 +0100
- CC: DNSO <email@example.com>, "DNSO.association.org" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, ICANN DNSO List <email@example.com>
- Organization: INEG. Inc.
- References: <375201C0.EF986164@ix.netcom.com> <Pine.SO4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3751E78B.761EC370@ix.netcom.com> <email@example.com> <3751ED39.A1476E8F@ix.netcom.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3751F781.ABEBBD7F@ix.netcom.com> <email@example.com> <375201C0.EF986164@ix.netcom.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
William and all,
William X. Walsh wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jun 1999 20:52:36 +1200, Joop Teernstra
> <email@example.com> wrote:
> >At 11:22 31/05/1999 +0000, William wrote:
> >>And back on the thread here....
> >>None of this has shown that anyone really is a member of this
> >>"Congress" called the ICIIU except Mr Sondow......
> >Legally Michael's ICIIU is an incorporated "non-membership organization".
> >Slightly contradictory-in-terms , but a valid legal construct.
> No one is arguing the "legal validity" of the ICIIU's existance, but
> its practical existance and credibility.
> I could go and incorporate the "Comedian Domain Name Holders Congress"
> tomorrow, but that doesn't mean that it has any validity in this
Certainly such a constituency would have validity in this process, as would
any constituency that represents a particular group of stakeholders that
should so choose to construct a constituency.
I fact I was approached about a week ago now to put together a
Adult domain name holders constituency, from some very influential
adult oriented sites and entities. I declined this offer, but did encourage
them to put one together as they do represent a significant percentage
of Domain names and Internet traffic of interest.
> William X. Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org
> General Manager, DSo Internet Services
> Fax:(209) 671-7934
> The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go
> crying to every time you have something
> to whimper about.
Jeffrey A. Williams
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208