[Comment-Dnso] Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines a nd NCDNHC definition

William and all,

  Dam William, you can't even get your facts straight.  This is evident of
your very confused state to which I eluded to in my response to
Martin earlier.  And you have even added to it by yet again misconstrued
information with respect to Whoswhere as well...  <Sigh>