Tell him "Enough!", Ms. Van Houweling

Ms. Van Houweling-

I see by your recent post (attachment #1) that you have not taken to
heart my admonitions (#2) to prevent yourself from being used for
undemocratic and illegal purposes .

Why did you send your message regarding the post-Berlin organization
of the NCDNHC to Educause? According to many people, including Mike
Roberts himself, Educause is not involved directly in this process
except as one among many non-commercial organizations all having a
right to membership in the NCDNHC. In a public posting on Tue, 9 Feb
1999, Mike Roberts wrote:

   "My job at ICANN is to be the interim CEO who gets the company
   functioning in all its working aspects,  under direction
   from the Board.  I am not an advocate, and I am specifically
   not the author of any policies other than those adopted by
   the Board.  If you see evidence to the contrary, please call
   me on it."