Call to the ICANN board to uphold its bylaws

ICANN Board of Directors-

By sending us the message copied below, you recognize that the ICIIU
and its supporters are organizers of the NCDNHC. How, then, do you
countenance our exclusion now from the NCDNHC process?

Isn't it your obligation, as the Board of ICANN and upholders of its
Bylaws, to instruct the other organizers of the NCDNHC and the DNSO
Names Council to desist from denying us our rightful place in this
constituency and in the DNSO?

If you do not do this, aren't you admitting that your Bylaws are
meaningless and your organization a fraud?

Yours,
Michael Sondow
International Congress of Independent Internet Users (ICIIU)
        http://www.iciiu.org       iciiu@iciiu.org