Re: [IFWP] The DNSO is rigged

All,

  I tend to agree.  ANd we have been seeing this for some time now
with the installation of the NC/PCN (Legitimate?).  It appears that
the ICANN and the DNSO NC/PNC given several other occurrences
of late that have occurred (Referencing the last DNSO conference
call), stand as stark evidence of some gamesmanship and lack of
openness occurring.

  My biggest question is why hasn't the NTIA or the DOC not taken
direct action in these situations and directed the ICANN and the DNSO
to discontinue this sort of activity?