Re: [IFWP] Re: Hilights from today's hearing

Jean and all,

Jean-Michel Becar wrote:

> So what are you proposing to help?

  Sure.  And we could do it all online too!  >;)  All that is needed
is a list of volunteers and than a random name selection cgi script
(Many are available), and you would have you TRULY independant
"Neutral Technical Coordination Body"!  Now is that all that difficult?
Of course not.  But what would you bet that the ICANN (Initial?) Interim
Board will not do this???  I hope that I don't need to spell out to you
why they won't?  If I do let me know I will be happy to do so....  >;)

> Will be better from you instead of shouting !!!

  I am not shouting at all just Exclaiming.  big difference...