Esther Dyson writes:

>http://www.heise.de/tp/english/inhalt/te/5149/1.html
>
>Some of this is a little old and out of date, but it is substantially
>correct. More worth noting is that I am an investor in a score of
>start-ups, many of them based in Central and Eastern Europe. I am a
>capitalist and proud of it, but I am hardly a supporter of the establishment.

Considering the many, many organizations that Esther
admits to belong to, isn't it curious that she fails
to mention the "Council on Foreign Relations".

If ever there was an "establishment" organization,
the Council is certainly it:
   http://www.foreignrelations.org/public/

Esther joined the Council in 1997, just before she
became interested in the DNS debate.  FWIW, it is an
affiliation that she has never publicly acknowledged!

Respectfully,

Jay Fenello
President, Iperdome, Inc.    404-943-0524
What's your .per(sm)?   http://www.iperdome.com