Re: [IFWP] ANNOUNCE: ICANN-Santiago Remote Participation

Ben and all,

  No excuses here that are valid Ben.  ICANN had plenty of time to
make necessary arrangements, and should have had an advance
team in SIngapore at least two weeks before that conference
and made adjustments in advance.  They did not, hence they showed
their level of incompetence...   The peter principal again...