The public forum is the Community's opportunity to make comments and ask questions on the main topics at each meeting directly to the Board and in front of the rest of the community.
For transparency, a scribe feed is provided both in the room and via remote participation in real-time to allow all comments and questions raised during the session to be viewed by everyone.
Remote participants have the opportunity to raise questions and/or comments via the chat room during the session.
Participants may also join by visiting any of the remote video hubs scattered around the globe, as was done at ICANN50 in London. These hubs will allow remote participants to ask questions via a live video stream. More information on these hubs will be forth coming.
Each speaker will get two chances to address the specific issue as it is discussed.
2-Minutes to make initial remarks.
2-Minutes minutes later in the queue for any possible follow-up remarks.
Time restrictions will be strictly adhered to.
n an effort to facilitate as many questions as possible, Board responses are limited to the same time restrictions as the community, specifically 2-minutes.
Board responses to follow-up questions will also be limited to 2-minutes.
All members of the ICANN Community.
- Welcome & Explanation of rules of the Public Forum
- Time – 15-minutes (1330-1345)
- Presenter: Steve Crocker
- Welcome Comments
- Brad White explains participation rules
- Accountability / Stewardship Transition
- Time – 1 Hour (1345-1445)
- Board Facilitator – Suzanne Wolf
- New gTLDs
- Time – 1 Hour (1445-1545)
- Board Facilitator – Ray Plzak
- Time – 10 minutes (1545-1555)
- Presentation about ICANN52 (Marrakech)
- Time – 10-minutes (1555 – 1605)
- Presenter – Aziz Hilali
- Any subjects of community interest
- Time – 55-Minutes (1605-1700)
- Board Facilitator – Bill Graham