[Comment-Dnso] RE: ISP Constituency DNSO

We understand your concerns.  But as you say below,  we are looking  for
"sectorial self-regulation and organization." If it is lacking, we will take
what steps are necessary to ensure that each constituency is appropriately
open - or that there is am "opposite" constituency to balance it.

Esther