ICANN Public Forum
The public forum is the Community's opportunity to make comments and ask questions on the main topics at each meeting directly to the Board and in front of the rest of the community.
For transparency, a scribe feed is provided both in the room and via remote participation in real-time to allow all comments and questions raised during the session to be viewed by everyone.
Remote participants have the opportunity to raise questions and/or comments can occur via email. Those interested in asking a question may do so by addressing the question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each speaker will get two chances to address the specific issue as it is discussed.
- 2-Minutes to make initial remarks.
- 2-Minutes minutes later in the queue for any possible follow-up remarks.
- Time restrictions will be strictly adhered to.
- In an effort to facilitate as many questions as possible, Board responses are limited to the same time restrictions as the community, specifically 2-minutes.
- Board responses to follow-up questions will also be limited to 2-minutes.
Who Should Attend? All members of the ICANN Community.
- Welcome & Explanation of rules of the Public Forum
- Time – 15-minutes (14:00-14:15)
- Presenter: Steve Crocker
- Welcome Comments
- Brad White explains participation rules
- Subject: New gTLD Program
- Time – 1 Hour (14:15-15:15)
- Board Facilitator – Cherine Chalaby
- Subject: Stewardship Transition / Accountability
- Time – 55 Minutes (15:15-16:10)
- Board Facilitator – Suzanne Woolf
- Recognition video
- Time – 5 Minutes (16:10-16:15)
- Introduction – Steve Crocker
- Time – 10 minutes (16:15-16:25)
- Presentation about ICANN54 (Dublin)
- Time – 10-minutes (16:25-16:35)
- Any subjects of community interest
- Time – 55-Minutes (16:35-17:30)
- Board Facilitator – Gonzal Navarro