[Comment-Dnso] Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: Modifications to ICIIU Guidelines a nd NCDNHC definition

William and all,

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Sure KCKid.  Or was that TBone.....no that was just your nickname on
> Internet Relay Chat.  Yes, these are the sorts of names the CEO of a
> multibillion dollar corporation would use on the Net.

  You are very confused here William.  But I am not surprised.  KCKID
was a "Call sign" that was issued to me as a Marine Flight officer.  I
believe that I mentioned this some two years of so ago.  TBone
is a label that I am in no way familiar with except something that
possibly T. Bone Pickins , one time Oil magnet.

> I guess that is why no one will publicly take you seriously (though
> you claim they do so privately, you won't provide proof of it).

  I have done this on several occasions.  Review relative archives for
further information.  And yes, publicly as well, although you seem to have a
either missed that, or just continue to live your own self denial.

> Your message below is just one of many in which you claim others are
> lying and fail to provide any proof of it.
>
> It is no wonder everyone but Kerry ignores your messages.
>
> I think I will go back to that myself.  I thought, mistakenly I see,
> that you were ready to actually have a substantive discussion based on
> facts.  Oh well.

  I do always.  On the other hand you seem to have an oversion for
factual information of a continuing basis.